Wednesday, January 19, 2011

c.l.o.c.k

can I post in malay ??! please say yes..haha~.. this week,I dont know why one by one daripada kawan-kawan saya ada problem. and it make me feel really emo with what just happens. urggrrhhh help me please. I dont like it.. I mean what I feel. everything happens for a reason. I love all my friends. I miss my primary school time. but, I'm really miss my form 2 and 3. ;(( . wahai jam ajaib. ha3.. if there's doraemon or I can be a girl that can change the time. unfortunately,it's impossible.. pass is pass.. future is come.. eh betul ke?!! hee~

today's just okay.. make fun by myself and then laughing. but, I really love when ENGLISH time. yeah!! teacher bagi pineapple tart.. and dapat dua.. *batak arr cikit*. raya dah lama habis.. raya cina nak makan kuih susah. makan orange senang la dapat. ha3. teacher said, at first she want to bring chocolate cookies BUT unfortunately out of stock. aahh~ nevermind.. thankful with what we got for today.. thank you very-very much teacher. we love you.

perkataan yang saya beri secara spontan today *lets go blahh*.. oh sis, don't repeat what I've said. shy already you know. ha3.. today 49 je yang datang. terasa banyak ruang-ruang kosong yang perlu di isi. and suddently saya TERmiss eqin.. miss to have a chat with her and fir about korean pop.. miss to hear eqin say "aq boring la".. even natul ada dekat sebelah dia. tetap nak pusing belakang and said that word. I said to her "macam tak ada natul dekat sebelah". then she just said "natul khusyuk/busy doing some work".. aahh eqin.. please comeback here. ;((. hope our friendship, I mean with all of you will remain dunia and akhirat.. amin~..


I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH !!!
- BFF -

No comments:

Post a Comment