Friday, December 24, 2010

Back to Basic.....

sorry..tajuk entry nih tak ada apa2 hubungan dengan entry nih kot..haha..saya tak ada idea nak type tittle entry nih apa..oh yeah..by the way..congratulations to all my friends ok..6A,I mean 6Amanah(07).....congrats..result korank semua gempak-gempak....

Last night...chat(comment) with my old friends...sherman tan wei ming and leong kar loh...I didn't saw chow yong jian online..by the way..congrats to three of you...hebat..yesterday after went back home,my besties afiqa nashira call..then after a few minutes syahirah hazmi call..then got a msg from yul,syaza and aizat..and then chat with hadifathul and khairunnisa..today fadzrul hadi....yang lain?? takde news pulak...ah truly miss all of you la my friends...what's wani,ainil,azurin,hamzah,and else got?? I'm sure they got a best result right..=)

owh ya..on fb..some of you maybe know..we played it..give your any num to a person in inbox..haha..and last night I gave it to one of my friend..haha...then he said:-

" .............number **** hey,my friend. what's up? haha! 3 years passed so fast huh? er, first of all, you're an awesome friend. seriously, you're damn helpful. always help ppl no matter what it is, or who the person is. and i heard that u achieved 8A's in your pmr recently. grats! =) ..........." he said....

what?? damn helpful?? really??!! thanks ma..owh my friend..yah..time passed so fast....and I'm really miss you..3 years..long time no see ma..other friends...I've meet them 2,3 or 4 or many times ma in this 3years.....but you? leong? chow? in 3years..never meets even once??...how come...owh sherman..still remember when we was in standard 5?? about shahiran?? *LOL....you're too noisy hah..same with amin..haha...three of you was my besties...my besties from non-malay...and..you're always there..when we have trip to cameron (standard 5) ..cameron and genting (standard 6).....and..you are the person who gave me the song "never say goodbye"...ost my girl..haha...leong?? oh boy..the person who most liked to call me "piza" when I was in primary school...besides danial,hemaraj and i forgot his name already..*sorry...haha...chow?? ahh my chow hah...the most thing I remember about you was your spec hah...and your hair....haha...miss you la my friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment