Thursday, December 23, 2010

result :)

Assalamualaikum..annyeong~..finally..today was the day..my result coming out..I went to school late an hour..aah call my friends...she said..many got 8A's...ah*faint*..really nervous..just control cool...went into the pss.then take my result..OMG!!!..at first I just look at the "C"..then look the gred above the c gred..Ya Allah....am I dreaming?? ya Allah..Alhamdulillah...8A 1C...even there's a C..but I never though I can get 8A...Alhamdulillah..all praise to Allah...Thanks to all my teachers,my family,my friends and all..love all of you....thank you Allah...congratulations to my friends who got a best results....keep it up a good work..=).......(akan menunaikan nazar saya...)

4 comments:

  1. hey congrats my dear!!!
    akak doakan kejayaan kamu pade masa akan datang!
    from tasha (batch 94)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks akak..
    amin..insyaAllah..
    and saya doakan kejayaan akak juga..
    next year exam besar...
    saya after akk..=)
    thanks again....

    ReplyDelete