Saturday, December 25, 2010

Special only for Special Sr.1

annyeong..Assalamulaikum....=)....

#8
Dear #8...first of all congrats..we just know each other for 2 years right...I know you from our class?? haha..b'cuz we was in a same class last year..this year nope...a little bit sad..but its okey...you still have your bestfriend beside you...I hope our relationship kekal dunia akhirat..amin...goodluck in yourlife...I'll always support you my dear....I love you so much.....don't forget me...^_^..

#888
Hi my dearest friend...aahh.first of all,I'm really happy b'cuz I can know you and be one of your friends..3years I know you..and you are one of my bestfriends..2weeks?? alhamdulillah menjadi..but now??haha...will try harder next time..can I?!!..hurm..I wanna say thank you very much to you...for what?? for a many things and reason..dont forget okey...I've something to give..=)...I wish you a thousands luck in yourlife..do what you think best for you..we'll always support and pray for you..I'll miss you..and I love you my friend...=)..don't forget us..

#27
hey you..haha..I know you same as I know #888...3years..hahaha..anda banyak berubah..more matured..but still same like when first time I meet you...tahniah..teruskan usaha ye..insyaAllah..kejayaan menunggu anda dihadapan sana..don't ever give up..but teruskan and tetap teruskan usaha yang gigih...you'll move out?? if yes..then I'll miss you......goodluck my besties....don't ever forget me hah..if not..I'll bom you..hahaha~..nice to know you..

#28091995
annyeong..haha...hey you...I know you not long as I know #888 and #27...but we still can get closed and more closed right...thank you so much for everything...and sorry for all the mistake....if you will move out to that school..then,I wish you a thousands luck at there and in you future...insyaAllah will cemerlang dunia and akhirat..amin..if you move there..hope you can get more and more friends..and new bestfriends that more nice than who I am....again and again..sorry for all..thanks for all..congrats...and will miss you a lot...don't ever forget me please....I hope our relationship will never end..I love you more more lah..and always more...sorry again okey for every mistake that i've do...=)

#800
awak awak awak..haha...I miss you so so much....even kita baru je kenal this year...and I think tak sampai 5months..but kita rapat gak right..maybe ada hikmah Allah temukan kita lambat..and I hope...hubungan persahabatan yang baru terjalin ini akan kekal di dunia dan di akhirat..amin..insyaAllah..if you have anything problem..just tell me okey..even saya tak dapat bantu..saya tetap gak boleh jadi a good listener....or pemberi nasihat and semangat ..okey??...love you lah...:)

#5352
hey hey you you...I really miss you so much..haha..firstly,congrats dear....I really miss you...5years I know you..and you are my besties...love you so much...many thanks for everything....you're always my good and best leader..2years being my class leader...love it...and we voted for you..haha...I really miss each time we spent together in the primary..both school...miss it so much..and I want you to know I really love you..=)

#atul
hey adik..thanks for the entry..terharu saya membacanya...insyaAllah..kalau ada rezeki saya pindah lah..hahahaha...I know you since last year..haha...you said saya pemalu??!! for the truth..I'm really a shy girl/person..maybe seems like I'm a talkactive person when we chat..but when we meet..face to face..you'll know that I'm a shy person..haha~...*LOL..I love you so much la dik..

#afida
hey my dear fida...I know you?? since I was in standard 5??!!...hahaha..long times right...time passed so fast..I hope you'll get whatever you want..cemerlang in each exam..no matter how small or big that's exam..do the best okey...kurangkan main....selalu dekatkan diri kpdNYA..insyaAllah..semua akan okey...sorry if I have to move out....still uncertain with that yet...move or stay..pray for my best okey...I'll always pray for you...love you sis..

#afyn
dik..first time I know you..I call you afyn..but then..after I know your real name I call you ain..my cute junior..belajar rajin2 ye dik..buktikan what you have wrote on your blog..new ain?!!..ain 2011!!!....workhard...jgn terlalu rendah diri and jgn terlalu yakin....cukuplah ada keyakinan and percaya nothing impossible dgn izin Allah..and banyak2 doa...usaha tangga kejayaan..I wish you can get the best result..=)...love love love...


No comments:

Post a Comment