Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm back

Assalamualaikum..Annyeong..berkurun lama saya tak update blog.last entry 23 November..Saya kehilangan kata-kata and idea untuk dicoret dan dicarutkan di sini yang sebenarnya...

" just went out from that home.walking alone on the road in the dark night that full of snow.falling to the earth.without any shoe just wear a stocking.without a gloves without a thick sweater and without you.in the extreme cold.I become stiff there,can't do anything about it.just pray in my heart things are going well..*I'm blank with idea now..* "

Last night,I'm being too emo..nasib baik ada kak fera accompany me.we talk about result..and I know her secret??!! ha3..I wanna do that also but,she will know my secret first right.so,better don't do that..jeongmal gomawo(really thanks) to kak fera coz sudi menemani saya lewat malam tadi.I tried to find my friends at that time..but,there's nobody.maybe they were asleep or busy with their own problems..it's okay.I don't want to disturb them..kak fera so weird.she's being more nervous and excited than me..ha3..she asked me to calm down,but I cry..*LOL...

All,pray for me..I hope I can get a best result..9A's too difficult..but not impossible right..but still difficult to me..I think I wanna take my result before all of my friends arrive or after they return home..can I?? *LOL..and one more thing,I think I will stay next year..still uncertain..see the results first.then,I'll make the right decisions for my future..pray for me..I'll always pray for all of you..insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment